75 gr of sugar
2 tablespoons of cocoa
80 gr of walnuts
50 gr of black chocolate
80 gr of butter
375 gr of puff pastry
2 pieces of hard pears
2 teaspoons of flour
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
A little apricot jam to spread on top
Directions to cook
- Put 55 gr of sugar, cocoa and walnuts into a chopper and chop well to grind the walnuts. Add chocolate, 60 gr of butter and an egg. Chop until the sauce is uniform.
- Heat the oven up to 220 0C. Place puff pastry on the baking paper and cut a circle with 24 cm in diameter with the help of a baking case. Then put a smaller (21 cm in diameter) baking case onto the puff pastry and press to make a "border" in order to put filling there. Put the pastry into a freezer.
- Peel the pears and slice them. Put flour, the remaining sugar and pears into a bowl. Sprinkle vanilla and mix with hands.
- Place chocolate mixture in the center of the pastry within the border of a circle. Put slices of pears tightly to each other on top of the pastry. Melt the remaining butter and apply to the pears with a brush.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Then reduce the flame to 190 0C and bake for another 25 minutes. If the edges become too brown, cover the tart with an aluminum sheet. When the tart is golden enough, take it out of the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Warm up the apricot jam and apply it to the tart with a brush. Eat warm.