120 gr of butter of room temperature
1/2 cup of almonds
1/2 cup of sugar
1 big egg
1 cup of flour
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of table salt
1/2 cup of dried apricots
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1/4 cup of peach jam
Directions to cook
- Heat the oven up to 180 0C. Oil the baking case of 20 cm in diameter with butter (it is preferable to have a drop bottom).
- Grind almond and sugar in a chopper. Add butter and an egg. Beat up everything well. Add flour, baking powder, salt and knead again until the pastry is mild.
- Place the pastry into the baking case.
- Peel the pears and cut into 4 pieces. Put them in a small bowl together with dried apricots, lemon juice and one spoon of sugar. Mix well and put on the pastry.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until pears become soft and the center of the tart is solid. If the edges become too brown, cover with foil.
- Mix jam and 1 tablespoon of water in a little bowl. Spread the mixture on the tart with a brush. Wait until it cools down well to take it out of the pan.