2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of soda
1/2 ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon of salt
Ground clove at the point of a knife
1/2 cup (1 pack) of unsalted butter of room temperature
1 cup of brown sugar
2 big eggs
3 tablespoons of milk
1 apple (peeled, apple core removed, and finely cut)
1 cup of raisin
3/4 cups of powdered sugar
Directions to cook
- Heat the oven up to 1800C.
- Mix flour, soda, nutmeg, salt and ground clove in an medium sized bowl.
- Mix butter and brown sugar with a mixer in a big bowl until the mass is fluffy and light. Add eggs one by one. Switch mixer to low power and beat up the mixture with half of flour, then add milk and afterwards, again flour. Beat up until the uniform mass.
- Add raisin and apples to the pastry and mix it with rubber spatula. Divide the pastry into round balls (2 tablespoons each) and distribute them on 2 pieces of baking paper. Bake until the edges become solid for about 14 minutes. While baking, turn over the baking paper once. Then cool the cookies on the grate.
- Mix the sugar powder with 1 tablespoon of water in a small bowl. Splash the syrup on cookies before serving.